Often the vows are the part of the ceremony that couples require the greatest assistance with. Every couple wants to say the perfect words to each other, so I know you are likely to feeling a little pressure about this moment. But I'll tell you, you shouldn't be worried!
Vows can be read in the following ways:
- recited after me
- Read off a palm card (that I will keep handy for you)
- Memorised by yourselves, or simply spoken from the heart in the moment.
Points to help you with your vows:
- Why are you getting married?
- What would you like to promise your partner? (serious or lighthearted)
- Are there parts of your relationship that you would like to emphasise?
- Tell us how you would describe your love, your partner and your relationship
- What does marrying your partner mean to you? How does it make you feel?
- What are your similarities / differences?
- What does your future look like?
You can work on your vows seperately or together, whatever suits you best.